Skip to main content

Spots Of Rust

Hello Everybody!!

This particluar manicure that I'm going to show you, is one that I'm often asked to do for other people. It's pretty easy to do, looks stunning and you can do it in any colour combo (this seems to be an important requirement for me . . .random!) !! I've even done a christmas version :)



Lets face it , metallics always look good!! I started off with a coat of  Barry M 'Silver Foil'. This is truly a great silver, it's opaque and actually looks like silver rather than shimmery grey! Then, using a large dotting tool (you can also use the wrong end of a paintbrush or slim pencil) and Kolor 'Russet', I placed random dots in a rough curve along the free end of each nail. I then used a small dotting tool (you can also use a bobby pin) to add smaller dots in Kolor 'Russet' and Revlon 'Scarlet Letter' among the larger dots and a few in the centre of some. Finally a coat of Essie 'Good To Go' to finish it all off!


This is sooooo pretty!! I got so many compliments wearing this :) Although it does kind of look like my silver nails have got patches of rust on them!! Maybe that could be a whole new look?!

Anywho!! Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Inspiration: Sheer Brights