Skip to main content

The Chevron Generation

Good Evening Peoples!!

This is going to be a rather short post as it's way too hot to do anything, I am literally melting. My laptop's not too keen on it either :( Hope you are all having some form of fun on such a gorgeous day!!


I needed some bright and juicy nail art for such a baking hot day, so this is what I came up with!! I started with a couple of coats of Orly 'Elation Generation' which is so much better looking on the nails than in the bottle. Then, using Barry M 'Key Lime', I painted on a triangle and filled the area around it. Next, I repeated this step with Collection 2000 'Show Off' in order to get chevrons. I hope that makes sense, my brain is just sizzling mush right now and incapable of any coherent thought!


This photo shows how bright the colours are in the sunlight, especially that lovely green. In fact these nails look so fruity that they make me want to lick them. I shall try to restrain myself.

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind