Skip to main content

Jewels Of Autumn

Hello There!

Firstly, sorry about the humongous gap between posts! Unfortunately a few things (good and bad!) interfered with my nail art and blogging- boooooo! But most of it is done and dusted now so I'm back to prettying up my finger tips!! YAY!

Today's manicure is pretty simple but I love it anyway :) This time of year lends itself so well to those lovely rich, jewel-like colours that look so stunning on nails! Take a looksie;


I chose highly pigmented nail polishes to emphasise their jewel properties (yes, that's a thing now!). From my pinkie through to my thumb, I used; Zoya 'Zuza', China Glaze 'Red-y & Willing', Zoya 'Midori', OPI 'Wooden Shoe Like To Know?' and a coral-orangey Colour Works polish with no name. Then I used a couple of coats of Barry M 'Topcoat' for extra shininess!


At this point, it felt unfinished so using a teeny weeny dotting tool and OPI 'My Vampire Is Buff', I decided to add some small polka dots! I finished it all off with another layer of topcoat.


These were so lovely to wear and I got lot's of compliments :) The smallness of the polka dots makes the whole manicure look so elegant and dainty. Gorgeous!!

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

Mooning Around In Lace

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Inspiration: Cozy Autumn