Skip to main content

My First Post!!!

Hello Everyone!!

I've never done this before but I've been admiring other blogs for a while now and thought I should give it a go! I've been practising nail art for a while now but still got plenty to learn :).


I love the colour of this one so much!! In different lights it can appear purple or pink. And the glitter is soooooo gorgeous and absolutely packed with glitter goodness!




I didn't want to cover too much of the colour on this one so I went for a simple design. The base is Kleancolor in 'Neon Amethyst' and then to add interest, I used the square glitters from Barry M 'Lavender Glitter' to make lines down the centre of each nail (except my ring finger). They still looked kinda plain so I added Franken Frosting 'Who's that girl?' to my ring finger and on one half of my thumb. And then, because there obviously wasn't enough sparkly goodness, I also added 3 purple rhinestones to the accent finger!! I topped the whole thing off with Seche Vite (I think? Probably..).

I'm a total magpie so most of my nail art NEEDS glitter but I think this is pretty wearable! What do you think?? Have any of you tried any other Franken Frosting polishes??

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind