Skip to main content

Indigo Diamonds

Hey There People!!

Isn't it strange how sometimes the simplest of manicures can also be the best?? Well that's what happened with today's nail art!! I sat down with the idea to paint something easy and relatively quick (lazy Sunday!) while using two specific nail polishes. I can not get over how well it turned out- ha ha!


Navy is by far my favourite colour, I would quite happily wear it head to toe! Today I had a bit of a hankering for navy nails so I used Barry M 'Navy' on all my nails. The shimmer in this nail polish just takes it to the next level, it's so deep looking! I loooooooooove it.

 
On my ring nail, I decided on a glitter accent nail (told you I was obsessed!) with Models Own 'Ibiza Mix'. The colours in this are so unusual for a multi-coloured glitter topcoat; turquoise, lavender, pale gold and a pale bronze/ orange.
 

For the rest of my nails I painted diamond shapes (made up of staggered lines) using a small thin striping brush and four different nail polishes. I wanted to match these colours to those in Ibiza Mix so I went for the following polishes; China Glaze 'Dress Me Up' (pinkie), Zoya 'Zuza' (middle), OPI 'Upfront & Personal' (pointer) and Barry M 'Berry Ice-cream' (thumb).


I finished the whole manicure off with Essie 'No Chips Ahead'. Check out that pointer nail, doesn't the navy and gold look amazing together?!! I now feel the need to wear this colour combination in more manicures!


I may want to wear this manicure forever!!! And the glitter looks sooo good against the dark indigo. Hope you guys like it as much as I do :)

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Dipping A Toe Into The World Of Franken Polishes. . .