Skip to main content

Christmas Inspiration: Cosy And Traditional

Hello Hello!

Well, I think it is safe to say that Winter has arrived; it's absolutely freezing!! But it also means that the Christmas themed nail art can finally commence, hooray!! I like to have a theme to my decorations (this year it's gold/bronze, lime green and red!) so I've gone a bit theme crazy for my manicures!! Woops!

First up today's inspiration is centered around the classic Christmas colours; red and green with touches of brown wood, silver and gold accents. I'm thinking of a cosy log cabin in a fragrant evergreen wood, enjoying spiced hot chocolate with family and friends by a roaring fire....















Aw, these images are making me feel so excited for Christmas!! I've thrown myself full tilt into all things Christmassy including a wreath making workshop and a Victorian Christmas Fair! So fun :)

Thanks for reading!!

Kayleigh :)



Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Inspiration: Cozy Autumn