Skip to main content

Noir Hero

Hello Hello!

Today, I'm showing you another one of my precious Butter London babies; 'Black Knight'. Usually, I avoid wearing black in any form but this nail polish has really won me over!! It's so gorgeous, I've craved this beauty ever since I first laid my beady eyes on it :). Have a looksee;


I started off with 3 coats of Butter London 'Black Knight' on all my nails. Two coats probably would have been fine but I wanted plenty of depth! I then topcoated with Essie 'Good To Go' to really bring out that sparkly magic! Finally, I dabbed on a couple of coats of Barry M 'Pink Sapphire' over my half moon areas. 'Pink Sapphire' has bright pink hex glitters in it which match those in 'Black Knight' so it really brings the colour out :) .


This is pretty simple and probably only loosely categorised as nail art but with a stunner like this, how could I cover it up?! It's so sparkly in real life, I can't stop staring at my nails!!

Thanks for reading :)

Kayleigh

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Beachcomber