Skip to main content

A Merry Little Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

For my final bit of Christmas themed nail art, I wanted to try something a bit different but had absolutely NO inspiration. But then I had the stupendous idea of looking at Christmas cards for ideas and found a contemporary style that would look awesome on nails;


I started with a base of Orly 'Coachella Dweller' which is a lovely soft apple green. I don't think I have anything else like this in my collection, so a great addition!


Then, using my striper brush and Zoya 'Blaze' (aaah SO Christmassy!!), I painted a deer silhouette (from the Christmas card) on my thumb and a half one on my middle nail. Normally 'Blaze' is a deep pink but the green underneath brings out the red tones here!


On my remaining nails (pinkie, ring and pointer) I painted on the roughly shaped baubles (from the Christmas card) using Zoya 'Blaze' and Barry M 'Guava'. I didn't use a dotting tool as the baubles were meant to be kinda lopsided! I added some 'star' details on some of the bigger baubles with Essie 'Blanc'.


And of course as it's Christmas and I'll use any excuse, I added some glitter to a few baubles with Barry M 'Aqua Glitter' and Barry M 'Pink Sapphire Glitter'. Finished off with Essie 'No Chips Ahead'.

I love love these nails, They are just so dandy and awesome!! I'm definitely going to use Christmas cards for inspiration in the future!!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the holidays!!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

The Beauty That Is Striping Tape

Mooning Around In Lace

Encounters Of The Triangular Kind