Skip to main content

Blind Me

Good Evening!

Get ready for some super bright, Summery nail art! This manicure was inspired by a great piece of striped fabric which I found on Pinterest. I had to simplify the image a bit for my manicure- some of the stripes are very thin! I also changed up the colour palette a bit and only used the main colours.


As I used neon and bright nail polishes in this manicure, I first painted all my nails with Essie 'Blanc'. This is an excellent white nail polish, opaque in just two coats! I'm going to need a replacement bottle soon :)


On my accent nails (pointer and pinkie) I painted on a couple of coats of China Glaze 'I'm With The Lifeguard', a super bright neon green. Over that I added Glimmer By Erica 'Squared Away' which is made up of different sized neon square glitters. The addition of small holographic turquoise hex glitter really sets it apart from other neon glitter toppers!


On the rest of my nails, I used a medium striper (for thicker stripes) and a small striper to paint on stripes in various colours. Most of the stripes were done in China Glaze 'I'm With The Lifeguard' (neon green), China Glaze 'Hang-Ten Toes' (neon pink) and OPI 'Dining Al Frisco' (shimmery blue).


I then added in accent stripes using House Of Colour 'Sea Green' (frosty jade green), Barry M 'Passion Fruit' (bright red) and Barry M 'Key Lime' (muted lime green). For some reason, 'Key Lime' is showing up more olive toned than it is really??! I finished it off with Essie 'No Chips Ahead'.


This manicure is SO bright, eye-searing in fact. They remind me of psychedelic deck chairs, which in my opinion can only be a good thing?!!

Thanks for reading!!

Kayleigh :)

Comments

Favourites

A Pastel Easter

The Ladybird Factor

Beachcomber